Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Excited to See Daddy

Today's gift is excited to see Daddy.

My husband has been away for the past three nights and we picked him up at the airport early this evening.  I don't know who was more excited....me....or the kids!

I think it is safe to say we were all very excited to see him!  However, one little girl was super excited to be going to get daddy.   All the way to the airport my daughter was saying "daddy, daddy, daddy". She was all smiles dancing in the back seat.

And then she did her famous...'I am super happy' pose....arms over the head!


sorry they are blurry...she was so excited.....she was dancing nonstop!  


From the moment he got into the car till the moment she fell asleep she was by her daddy's side.  You could tell daddy's little girl definitely missed her daddy.

My other children can tell me they miss us when we are gone...they can vocalize their excitement....my daughter can not.  We have to watch her body language and also listen closely for the few words she can say to express her feelings.  After eleven years I can interpret a lot from my daughter; however, there are still times I feel lost.

Tonight's feeling of excitement and joy was not a guess....it was 100% accurate.

Here is a quote for today....

Some people don't believe in heroes, but they haven't met my dad- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment