Image Map

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The sparkle in her eyes

Today's gift is the sparkle in her eyes.

My daughter has the most beautiful eyes. Ever since she was a baby, people would comment on her eyes. Not only her bright hazel eyes, but also her long eye lashes....seriously they touch her eyebrows...with no help from mascara!

When you look into her eyes, they just draw you in.

Her eyes actually have a little sparkle to them. To me the sparkle is a reminder for you to believe in her. If you pay close attention, you will hear her voice...but you have to believe.

I can look my daughter in the eyes for hours...not just because they are beautiful and the sparkle draws me in, but because the sparkle gives me hope.

Here are some quotes for today...

Beauty is how you feel on the inside, and it reflects in your eyes- Sophia Loren

I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart- Pope John XXIII

 

No comments:

Post a Comment