Image Map

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Giggles with Her Sister

Today's gift is giggles with her sister.

Short and sweet.

As most of you know it has been a hot and very sticky week!  My daughter loves to sit on the porch outside, but right now it feels like you are walking into a sauna sitting out there....even with the ceiling fan on.

She asked many times to go outside and I kept saying it was too hot...it is too hot....it is too hot.  Luckily she didn't get too mad at me.

After dinner she was standing by the door pointing and saying "go".  How could I say no!?!  So I opened the door and told her she could sit out there for ten minutes as it was still steamy.  I asked her sister if she would sit outside with her while I cleaned up the dinner dishes.

All I heard was laughter!  They were laughing non-stop.  Full on belly laughs.  And to be honest I have no idea what they were laughing at!  My oldest daughter was just laughing as she was throwing some cushions around and my middle daughter was laughing at her sister laughing.


the shirt over the head = laughing really hard and something is really funny



It was really cute and one of those moments where you find yourself laughing too....and you don't know why....you just do!

There is nothing better than hearing the laughter of a child....especially when it is your own!

Here is a quote for today....

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people-Victor Borge




© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
365 Days Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment