Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

Hanging Out with Her Brother

Today's gift is hanging out with her brother.

Early this evening after dinner my daughter walked into the playroom and sat on the sofa.   Her brother was in there playing Wii and she wanted to hang out with him.

It was the most precious and sincere thing I've seen her done in a while.  She didn't want to bother him, like she sometimes does, but truly wanted to sit and watch him play.

I let them have their time for a little bit, then I went in to join them.  We all hung out where my daughter wanted to instead of us telling her where to sit.  It was the perfect way for us to unwind from the day.

I love watching my daughter with her siblings.  She has a different relationship with both of them and they each help each other grow.  They get along, but they also have "typical" tiffs like "typical" siblings.  Siblings for my daughter have been the best gift to her!

Today's gift was one which is small, but one packed with lots of love!

Here is a quote for today....

In a family love is spelled T*I*M*E- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment