Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

Good grades

Today's gift is good grades.

Who doesn't like it when their children get good grades in school?  I love seeing how proud my kids are of themselves by their expression on their faces.

I especially love it when my daughter with special needs comes home with good grades....actually great  grades!  I don't think you have any idea how this makes me feel.

Seeing her succeed in school with her school work just proves she can do anything she puts her mind to and works hard to achieve.  I have no doubt in my mind....my daughter can do anything....if she wants to....and if she puts her mind to it.

When I opened her folder this afternoon and saw her Social Studies test staring me in the face....with a  13/13 A+.......I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.   And then I hugged my daughter and told her HOW proud of her I was!

I will never give up believing in her....and this test just validates why I should and always....will believe!

Here are two quotes for today....

A good teacher is like a candle, it consumes itself, to light the way for others- Author Unknown

The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment