Image Map

Friday, December 21, 2012

No behaviors.....

Today's gift is NO behaviors........

AT SCHOOL ALL FIRST SEMESTER!!!!!!!!

I honestly do not think you could possible know how incredible this is for her! I am beyond proud of her progress not only academically, but personally. She has come so far since her diagnosis 6 years ago.

Now if we can figure out how to make all behaviors at home disappear too. However, in saying this she has come amazingly far with her behaviors at home too! Where we used to be and where we are now are worlds apart, but of course we always wish for more.

On days like today, it makes me stop and realize how far she has come since her dreams were altered when the Rett monster entered her life. Days like today make me stop and truly appreciate all she has overcome to get where she is today. Days like today I will always remember, even when the next great thing happens.

I know one day we will be behavior free, just like I dreamed of behaviors coming out only occasionally every month. I am so proud of my little ninja for ending 2012 at school on a great note! I can't wait to see what progress she makes in 2013!


Here are two quotes for today....

 Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful - Joshua J. Marine

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow- Author Unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment