Image Map

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Another Word

Today's gift is another word.

When I picked up my daughter from school she came out to the car full of smiles....which is always a sign of a good day. Her teacher told me everything she did and saved the best for last.

On top of doing her current class work she also does maintenance work on the things she has already learned...so she doesn't lose the knowledge she gained. In going over her maintenance work, she pointed to a card with a picture she had seen countless times ( she also sees this object daily in our home) and said "banana"...

CLEAR AS DAY!

I am so excited she gets to add another word to her growing vocabulary. Who knows if/when she will say banana again....but what I do know, is since we know she can say banana, we will keep working on the word whenever it is appropriate. After all we know repetition works!

 

Here is a quote for today...

I'm so happy I could bounce- Tigger

No comments:

Post a Comment