Image Map

Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Little Things #7

Today's gift is the little things (#7).

Last month I wrote a post titled gloves and how she sleeps in them every other night. I massage her hands with bag balm to help keep them soft and to help the sores she has own her hands from rubbing them so much.

Well, due to the fact we do this every other night...typically the nights I put her to bed, she is not the only one who has soft hands. I do too! I love how helping her, she is also helping me. Especially with the cold weather it is nice not to have dry, cracked hands.

It is just part of our bedtime routine and now she looks forward to her hand treatments. As soon as she sees me get everything ready she puts her hand out for me...without me asking. I think this is a sign she enjoys having this done and knows it helps her hands feel better.

Here is a quote for today...

Do good. And good will come to you - Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment