Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feeling Better

Today's gift is feeling better.

After probably two weeks of feeling crummy and three full days of having a diagnosis of strep, my daughter is back to her giggly, bubbly, joking self!  And I couldn't be happier, especially since I leave to go out of town tomorrow...I can leave knowing she feels much better.

She woke up on her own at 6:15, walked into our room, requested the tv with a point and climbed up onto our bed.  Lucky for her, she could take her time today as it was a PT morning.  She was all smiles and we talked about all her friends she was going to see today...which lead to giggles.

I know she missed school so much, especially her friends as they mean the world to her.

As I write this she is being stretched at PT and all I hear is lots of giggles...you know she is feeling much better if a little bit of pain brings out her laughter.







I'm so happy for her she is feeling better so she can truly enjoy a fun long weekend with her Mimi and Poppy...especially since last time she was there she was sick.   If anyone deserves to have fun, it is my princess...the one I will be running for this weekend!

Here is a quote for today...

If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely - Roald Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment