Image Map

Thursday, January 17, 2013

A 100% on her Test

Today's gift is a 100% on her test.

Remember how excited I was not too long ago over the fact she was learning about the solar system? Imagine how excited I was today when she got into the car this afternoon and told me she got an "A" on the test. But it wasn't just any "A"....

It was a 100, A+!!!




I guess you could say our hard work studying paid off. I love how she understood the main points of the solar system...enough to rock her test. And I also know she will continue to remember what she has learned, as her teacher makes her review everything she has learned during the year not only multiple times during the year, but also during the summer.

While summer is a fun time for her, it is also a time for maintenance. A time for her to review everything she has learned to help her not lose the information.

Just like I know she was proud of herself for knowing the material, I know she will be equally proud when she reviews it later. There is no doubt in my mind my daughter is one smart cookie, it's just so frustrating we can't unlock her full potential due to Rett Syndrome. Until that day comes, we will free her knowledge one test at a time!


Here is a quote for today...

Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle - Christian D. Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment