Image Map

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Bow

Today's gift a bow.

Today's gift isn't big, but they way it came about is a gift in itself.

When I picked up my daughter today from school she walked out with an accessory in her hair...one she didn't leave the house with this morning. As soon as she got to the car and her teacher opened the door, I said "honey, what is in your hair"? To which she replied, "a bow".

She was correct, she had a medium sized bow in her hair. When I asked them about it, they told me her friend made it for her. She has the sweetest friends who like to make sure things...and she is always appreciative of them thinking of her.

I was excited she was able to tell me what her gift was today she received, as her gift became my gift. "Bow", has been one of the words she has been able to say for a long time. Not one we use every day, but one she can still say.

Here is a quote for today...

A little sparkle of sunshine can put a colossal burst of sunshine into someone's day- Author Unknown

 

No comments:

Post a Comment