Image Map

Friday, January 11, 2013

Her Good Judge of Character

Today's gift is her good judge of character.

This afternoon we had another training session with Midnight and his trainer. His trainer is incredible with him....and our kids. She does a great job of involving them in the training lesson. My daughter really likes her. You can see it in her face.

Usually when my daughter wants to let someone know she approves of them she will give off some signs....a tap to their arm, looking up at them with an innocent face, if your sitting down next to her she will throw her leg up onto your lap for you to rub or if you are walking with her she will link arms with you as if you are doing a dance.

Today at therapy we were leaving the training room to go home and our trainer walked with us to the car. In this short walk my daughter, my daughter linked arms with the trainer as we were walking out. It was the cutest thing!

The way she grabbed her arm gently and linked her hand around the trainer's arm was so sincere. It was like she was giving her seal of approval of the trainer and all she is doing for her puppy!

Then this evening we had some good family friends come over. She truly enjoys spending time with them. She is all giggles and grins when they are here and constantly is getting their attention. And of course she showed her usually signs of approval! I think her favorite one is swinging her leg into their lap for them to rub. She got lots of leg rubs tonight! I guess they approve of her too, because they went along with it!

I love how my daughter has her ways to show us who she really likes! Her approval I value.

Here is a quote for today....

I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person - Rita Mero

 

No comments:

Post a Comment