Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

Anticipation

Today's gift is anticipation.

My daughter is quite funny- she really is.  She loves to have you scare her...as in playing peek a boo or hide and seek.

Her newest game is where she wants me to say "boo" and scare her.  We look at each other and stare into each others eyes.  After a while I will start moving my eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth and she will start moving different parts of her face too!  She will start imitating my facial expressions!

Her eyes keep getting bigger and bigger, as she knows the big "boo" is right around the corner.   When I say "boo" she literally jumps and starts to laugh....and then says "boo" as she wants me to do it again...and again....and again.

My favorite part about playing "boo" with her, is watching her anticipate what is to come.  Watching her facial expressions and trying to imitate mine after a while.  I equally love it when she asks for more...."more boo".

Something so little brings so much joy to her (and me)....ah....the simple things in life.

Here is a quote for today....

sometimes I think the potential of something amazing is the most exciting feeling in the world- Author Unknown



© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
365 Days Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment