Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

The Word "Goodbye"

Today's gift is the word "goodbye".

My gift today is short and sweet.  And totally unexpected....like most new words from my daughter.  She always surprises me with them!

This afternoon her music therapist was leaving and she was saying goodbye to my daughter.  Usually, my daughter will say "bye" right back.  Not today.

Today, she looked at her and without missing a beat, said "goodbye"!  My eyes got wide and I was so excited!  She has said "guh" and "bye" before...with a pause in between them, but she has never said "goodbye" all together AND clear as day!

I love the gifts that just sneak up on me and surprise me out of the blue....like today's!

Here is a quote for today....

You are my sunshine- Author Unknown


© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
365 Days Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment