Image Map

Friday, May 17, 2013

A Little Extra Time Together

Today's gift is a little extra time together.

Just thinking about this weekend exhausts me.  We have some exciting plans this weekend (future posts), but it is going to be an exhausting weekend for sure.

Today the girls had field day at school.  I was trying to get it all "in" today....between running my last minute errands to get ready for this weekend and going to field day to snap some pictures I was non-stop...and this was while the girls were in school.

And then for personal reasons, my daughter came home with me after field day....which meant some things got left undone.  Which is okay.

The timing was perfect for us to spend a little extra time together.  This weekend is all about her, however, tomorrow I will be busy and will not see her much (I know...confusing until you know what I am talking about...sorry!).  Knowing I will not see her much tomorrow, I enjoyed our extra time.

Not to mention the beautiful weather we had today too!

It was a sign for me to slow down.  Take a deep breath.  Enjoy the moment.

I could have been a basket case and stressed out...but I wasn't.  I actually enjoyed putting everything on hold and just enjoying her company.  Just enjoying us.  Just enjoying the moment.

I think she did too!

Here is a quote for today....

If you're always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you're in? -Author Unknown

© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
365 Days Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment