Image Map

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Being a Bedtime Joker

Today's gift is being a bedtime joker.

My daughter was funny tonight!

As I was getting everyone ready to go to their rooms to relax before bedtime stories she was roaming around the upstairs.  Turning lights on and off.  Turning the faucets on and off.  Shutting doors.  And laughing.

When I told the kids to go to their rooms and to wait for me to come to read to them, my daughter went into her brother's room.  All of a sudden I hear him telling her to go to her room and you can't sleep in here tonight.  I walk into his room and sure enough she is in there.

In his bed....flipping through a book!  She definitely made herself comfortable!

She just laid there with the biggest grin on her face, like what are you going to do about it.  She was so cute I had to take a picture!

she moves so fast, sorry the picture is a little blurry!


I love how she knows just when I need a giggle.  She knew I needed a little gift tonight to make me smile and for me to know everything is going to be okay!

Here is a quote for today....
Live every moment.  Love beyond words.  Laugh everyday- Author Unknown


© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
365 Days Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment