Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Being a Big Helper

***If you receive my blog daily by email, then you probably realized yesterday's post was a duplicate.  I was having blogger issues and when I blogging on blogsy it deleted my May 23rd post and replaced it  with yesterdays.  However, when I corrected everything, it sent out the last one I corrected, which was May 23rd's blog!  I am so sorry!

To read last night's blog....Wike to Bike, please visit this link http://www.365daysgift.com/2013/06/wike-to-bike.html



Today's gift is being a big helper.

Why do little things happen, when you don't have your camera with you?!?!?

I was putting away laundry and carrying two big things with both of my hands.  The basket in my left hand had two handles, one of which I was holding onto.  My daughter was walking in front of me and talking to me while I was doing all the work (lol!).

As we were coming down the hall she stopped, turned around, grabbed on to the "extra" handle, and started walking to my room!  I couldn't believe it!  She was helping me!!!!

More impressive, is the fact she saw that I could have used an extra set of hands!!!!

I was so proud of her and wished I had my phone on me so I could have captured this special moment with her.

Lately, she has been amazing...especially with listening and helping me.  I love it!  Actually, she did another "first" today too.

My son had his 6th birthday party today even though his birthday is not until July as we had a conflict and we also wanted to make sure his friends could come and not be traveling on a summer vacation.  He didn't open all his presents right away, as I asked him to wait till his sisters came home as they would love to watch him.  And as luck would have it, he fell asleep while I was picking them up from school.

For TWO hours, all his presents remained on a table and my daughter NEVER touched one.  Didn't even try!  No swiping!!!

Again, so proud of all her accomplishments!!!  They may be little to some people, but they are HUGE to us.

Here is a quote for today....

The more we work to help others get ahead, the more we begin to enjoy the life we are living- Joshua Becker




© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
365 Days Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment