Image Map

Sunday, June 9, 2013

No Napping in the Car

Today's gift is no napping in the car.

You might laugh that this is my gift today.

Napping for my daughter sometimes can be the kiss of death at bedtime.  And tomorrow starts their last week of school.  So naturally I want her to be able to go to bed (at her regular bedtime) and get a good nights sleep.

I know tomorrow is going to be hard for her to get up anyway as we had a busy and fun filled weekend.  So if she fell asleep in the car today, it could have caused bedtime problems.  Thankfully, she did not nap and she drifted off to dreamland beautifully.  If I could only say the same for her two siblings....who did nap...TWICE!!!

Usually I do not care if she drifts off for a little bit, but I didn't want her to start her last school week off on a tired note!  On our next road trip in 20 days she can take all the naps she wants!

Here is a quote for today....

Be happy...not because everything is good, but because you can see the good in everything- Author Unknown



© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
365 Days Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment