Image Map

Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Kidding

Today's gift is just kidding.

As you know we are still learning PODD....all of us.  It really is like learning another language.  And it takes time.

This evening we were having dinner and she was being a little stinker.  In between bites she was swiping the napkins off the table and trying to get me to look in one direction and then pull a fast one on me in another direction.  All while I am not only trying to feed her, but also myself.  I really did feel like an octopus at times as my hands and arms where going in too many directions.  She thought she was being quite funny.

I talked to her with her iPODD and told her "you stop".

Then she told me, "I have to tell you a secret".  To which I said, "you do".

Then she told me, "I'm just kidding"....and starting laughing!

She did this twice.

I love how she was able to have a sense of humor using her iPODD and how she knew she was being funny.  But then again, I wonder if she truly has the last laugh.  I wonder if she does have a secret, but isn't telling me...just like a typical tween!

Here is a quote for today...

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun- Katharine Hepburn




© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
365 Days Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment