Image Map

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Family Bike Ride

Today's gift is a family bike ride.

It is that time of year again.  The time of year when the pollen is mostly gone, allergies are not that mad and the wike can come out again.

You are probably wondering, what is a wike.  A wike is a two person carriage that can either be pushed as a jogger or attached to the back of a bike and be pulled.  My daughter was given a wike two Christmases ago from her grandparents in Texas.  And she loves it!

We also call it her chariot!  Or her peddi-cab!

It was a family bike ride, with the exception of me, as I do not own a bike...yet.  And it was the first bike ride my son was able to ride the whole time too....as he has been on two wheels since the fall!  While they were riding, Midnight and I went for a walk.

She has never been interested in riding a bike.  However, she definitely loves being behind someone else who is doing all the work.  She is in the back with the breeze in her face, laughing and smiling.  Who has it better?!??!

I don't know who likes when the wike comes out more....my husband or my daughter.  It is one of their favorite activities to do together.   And I am so happy wike season is here!!!

I don't have any pictures of her wike ride from today, but this is the wike.  And this is her favorite place.  She loves the beach!!!




Here is a quote for today....

Life is like riding a bicycle.  To keep your balance you must keep moving- Albert Einstein

Here is a link to wike too...
http://www.wicycle.com


© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
365 Days Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment