Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

"E"

Today's gift is "E".

My daughter says "e" all the time.  And I wish I knew what it meant.

Some think she is calling me, by my first name as it begins with an "E".  Some think she is calling her brother's name as his name begins with an "E" too.  I don't think so.

I am at a loss.

Today it is a gift because she said it constantly and saying it brought her much happiness.  I wish I knew what "e" meant...what it stood for...

I asked her if she was saying my name or her brothers and she didn't respond.   If it was a yes, she would respond with a "la" which is her "yes".  But I didn't get a yes.  I got another "e" followed by laughter.

I can't help but smile too when she says it, because she says it with such excitement in her voice....it is impossible not to be excited with her.  Hey, maybe that is what "e" means...she is "excited" about something.

I hope one day she will be able to share with me, what "e" really means.  In the mean time I will keep trying to figure it out and listen to the sweet sound of her voice when she says it.

Here is a quote for today....

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.  Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong- Ella Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment