Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

Excited for Spring Break

Today's gift is she is excited for spring break.

My girls had a half day today and my son did not have Pre-K. When we picked the girls up from school my oldest with Rett Syndrome was super excited! She was in a great mood- saying lots of "mommy's"! I know she knows spring break started today and she has a week off from school. Who wouldn't be excited about no school-right!?!

I am convinced my daughter was acting appropriately about today starting spring break due to the fact she has been listening to her peers all week. She has been feeling the same level of excitement but shows it differently.

I am sure she is also looking forward to a break from school and therapies as she works so hard all week-extra hard than most. A break to her, is the same to you and me - a time to recharge the batteries!

I am excited to spend a week with my kiddos...having no schedules, no therapies, no to-do's...just a week of pure family time!

Here is a quote for today....

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and when the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light and winter in the shade- Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment