Image Map

Friday, March 15, 2013

Her Company

Today's gift is her company.

It doesn't matter what we are doing, I just love my daughter's company.

We can be...

sitting on the sofa, watching a movie, driving in the car, taking a walk, playing ball, swimming, reading together, eating dinner, or doing absolutely nothing and I love being with her.

I love listening to her say my name...over and over again. I love how she looks at me. I love how she snuggles up close to me. I love how she will throw one leg over mine when we sit next to each other on the sofa, giving me a sign she doesn't want me to go anywhere.

I love to look into her eyes and wonder what she is thinking...truly thinking. I love to listen to her giggle at all the right places when we watch her favorite movies. I love watching everything she does...just like she loves to watch me.

For some reason she stares at my nose! She was starting to give me a complex, lol! But lately, I honestly don't think it is my nose she is staring at, but my mouth. She is watching my lips move when I speak...watching to see if hopefully she can try and imitate me. Sometimes I will catch her making movements with her lips like she is truly trying to say something! I love how hard she tries.

Sometimes we have rough patches while we are in each others company, but all the good times take over the memories I remember. I am one lucky mom who has a daughter who loves to be in my company too!

 

Here is a quote for today...

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections- Author Unknown

 

No comments:

Post a Comment